Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DISCOUNT ART SALE !!

I am hosting an art sale at mi casa, Saturday, December 5th, from 10 AM to 3 PM. woohoo!!

Feel free to come on down, and bring anyone you like. I will be selling various work, at discount prices (this is going to be yard-sale style, folks!), and there will be several other artists selling work as well.

Oh, and can you say MARGARITAS!

So come on already.

2214 Edinburgh St.
Arlington, TX 76018

Please leave a comment with your name if you'd like a reminder, or send me an email directly to: daisy@worldofdaisy.com. I will also post a reminder here the week of the sale.

Happy hump day!
Another old red dress image, this one is from March. I'm not sure what it is about this image that I like, but I keep coming back to it....



No comments:

Post a Comment