Monday, August 3, 2009

New bloggity - blog ! Yee-haw!

I have decided to switch my blog host and create a new blog site. wahooooo !! I think I'll be happier with it. So be sure and bookmark the new url: http://worldofdaisyphoto.blogspot.com/ (Can you believe World of Daisy was already taken?? Lame...)

So today I'm posting more photos from the Kansas/Oklahoma run with Stephanie Briggs - mostly shots from the Wormy Dog in Oklahoma City. This place was a LOT of fun - excellent stage lighting, I couldn't stop taking photos ....

The show ROCKED, much thanks to Stephanie (and Allan and Michael), and to Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights for an excellent show.


Steph primping for the show

waiting around in the afternoon at The Wormy Dog - saddles for barstools....

Sound check. Tried to do some cool face blurs for you photo nerds out there. Or maybe just for my own nerd self, haha.

Still doing sound check ... View from upstairs

On stage - Steph you ROCK!!

Allan Goodman, playing bass for Stephanie Briggs

Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights

Gettin a bit sweaty

This dude was intense. Look at that stare into the camera - yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment